Embark on a new year with a purifying and rejuvenating Detox Course!
An Ayurvedic detox is designed to purify and rejuvenate the body, mind, and spirit. Unlike juice diets or fasting, our approach involves consuming easily digestible foods that strengthen Agni (digestive fire). The cleansing is recommended four times a year, coinciding with the changing seasons.
The detox will help to remove toxins (Ama), balance doshas, improve digestion as well as increase energy levels.
In addition, it will bring clarity and mental focus, reduce stress, and improve sleep patterns. And if that is not enough, detoxification encourages self-reflection and a deeper connection with oneself, fostering a sense of awareness and mindfulness!
Join us now for a gentle Ayurveda Detox Weekend, where you’ll learn the fundamentals of Ayurvedic cleansing and personalised detox methods based on your Ayurvedic body type (dosha). Additionally, we’ll engage in various yoga, meditation, and breathing exercises that support purification, helping your mind find balance and open to cleansing energies.
Throughout the course, under the guidance of Ayurvedic professionals, we’ll explore step-by-step the different phases of cleansing and how to conduct a week-long detox at home. You’ll receive a customised diet plan, along with instructions for ayurvedic treatments and yoga and pranayama practices, allowing you to incorporate your detox week multiple times a year.
- Identify your Dosha (body type) and its corresponding detox method
- Understand the significance of Ayurvedic herbal preparations in the cleansing process
- Learn how to perform Ayurvedic Basti treatment at home (intestinal cleansing)
- Discover suitable foods for the cleanse and how to prepare a nourishing Kitchari meal to support the detox
- Engage in easy yoga exercises suitable for the cleansing period
- Practice breathing exercises and meditations conducive to detoxification
- On the first day, experience Udvartana treatment, a cleansing and exfoliating massage using dry Ayurvedic herbs.
- On the second day, master the Ayurvedic Abhyanga massage with warm oils.
- Following Abhyanga, indulge in an Ayurvedic steam sauna to facilitate the elimination of toxins.
Please bring comfortable clothing, flip-flops, a swimsuit, and a towel.
In case you would like to continue the self-guided cleansing for a week, you will find all necessary herbal preparations, oils, and supplies at our centre.
Date: January 20-21, 2024, from 9 am to 3 pm
Price: €195 –
NB. The reservation fee is 30€ which will not be refunded.
The fee includes instruction, oils and herbs for massages during the course, an Ayurvedic cleansing manual, and an Ayurvedic lunch, along with tea and water.
To register, email email@example.com. We will send you the details of payment options.
Places are limited, so reserve your spot now!
Language of Instruction: English
Location: Saharogya Centro Ayurveda y Yoga,
Calle Héroes de Baler 6A
Edificio Doña Sofia 1, portal 2, bajo 9
Enquiries: +34 613235407 / Taina or +34 603 409 008 / Elisa