– Food industry has changed our diet radically in recent decades. Supermarkets sell us food that has been industrially cultivated or instant foods that have been deprived of all nutrients and vitamins. We eat a lot of sugar and other preservatives in our food that can cause obesity, illnesses and ailments in the long run.
We have also lost the understanding of healing power of plants and how to best use them in everyday life.
What could we do to change this?
Join us in a series of workshop where you will discover the best ways to change your diet and help you to heal with food.
Workshop 1: Heal Yourself with Food and Diet
On Saturday, the 11th of March, 2023 at 11-13. Please note the workshop is postponed.
Fee: 25€ (paid at the door)
Book your place: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will learn:
- about foods that can heal the body and mind
- how to find ways to obtain food at affordable prices
- how to cook and prepare food yourself
- how to balance a good lifestyle with diet
Health is needed for wellbeing and to heal disease – it is the healthy part that heals the unhealthy part. By learning more about healthy diet and natural cooking methods, you will enhance your well-being and help your family and friends as well.
The speaker is Sonja Breuer, a Ayurvedic consultant and nutrition healer. She has a master’s degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and she is also a qualified life coach, yoga teacher and Reiki practitioner. She has found her purpose in using food as medicine and sharing her extensive knowledge on nutrition with people to inspire them to live their best natural life yet.
The lecture will be held in English.
Saharogya – Centro Ayurveda y Yoga
Calle Héroes de Baler 8, Fuengirola